Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Serum
Benton’s Snail Bee Ultimate Serum is a multitasking serum enriched with Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Bee Venom, and Tea Tree Leaf Water. The serum helps to nourish, soothe, and keep skin supple than ever.
1. Snail Bee Ultimate Serum 35ml - Snail Bee Ultimate Serum is made of Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate as a base. Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate is obtained by filtering fermented Snail Secretion Filtrate, which has been fermented by yeast derived from grapes. Bee venom in the serum helps to soothe blemishes. The serum is designed to protect skin and add suppleness to skin while helping to clear skin blemishes. - Tea Tree Leaf Water and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (green tea leaf water) relieve the skin stress and help with blemishes. - Multitasking serum with brightening (niacinamide) and wrinkle care (adenosine) functions. - The dropper bottle enables hygienic use. - Free of fragrance, volatile alcohol, PEGs. Made with naturally derived ingredients. Mild on the skin, having a slightly acidic pH similar to the skin pH.
2. Main Ingredients - Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate: Snails are known for their ability to heal quickly when injured. This is because their secretion contains components helping with moisturizing (allantoin), oil-water balance (gluconic acid), skin elasticity (collagen, elastin), and skin recovery (allantoin). In addition, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (a species of yeast) refines the skin, fighting against skin’s oxidative stress. As the yeast goes through the fermentation process of Snail Secretion Filtrate, it enhances the concentration of the active ingredients so that they can be absorbed into the skin more effectively.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water: Having long been used as various folk remedies among Australian natives, tea tree leaf has been used as infection treatment for having an antibacterial effect. Also, tea tree leaf has skin calming & deodorizing properties. Tea tree has many benefits on skin, including skin soothing, hydrating, skin-protective, astringent, and anti-blemish effects.
- Dual Functionality of brightening & wrinkle care: Niacinamide for brightening. Adenosine for anti-wrinkle.
All Ingredients: Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
3. Recommended for the following skin types - Skin in need of protective products - Dry and tight skin that needs instant hydration - Skin losing vitality and suppleness - Dull and uneven skin tone from blemishes - Easily sensitized skin - Skin with oil-water imbalance - Skin sensitive to harmful chemicals - Skin that needs an oil-free, light product
4. How to Use 1) After toning, dispense a suitable amount with the dropper on cheeks, nose, and forehead drop by drop. Smooth onto skin and gently pat until absorbed. 2) After toning, take 3-4 drops into clean hands and pat onto face to help absorption.