- Безплатна доставка над 100 лв.
- Подарък тестери към всяка поръчка
- Най-големият K-Beauty асортимент в България
- Точки за лоялни клиенти
Mitomo Camellia Matcha Essence Mask
Price with VATs:
- Bonus points: 30
- Mark: Mitomo
- Made in:Japan
Camellia oil contains up to 90% unsaturated fat. Camellia oil is rich in Oleic acid and Vitamins A, B, D and E as well as nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9. Oleic acid can quickly penetrate the bottom layer of the skin and form a protective film on the skin surface. It has good affinity, high permeability and excellent moisturization, which can promote skin cell renewal. Camellia oil has more naturally-occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
Tea polyphenols in Matcha powder are good free radical scavengers that prevent lipid oxidation and thus reduce pigmentation. Moreover, the activity of tyrosinase and catalase which cause skin freckles, brown spots and senile plaques can be inhibited, thereby effectively inhibiting the generation of plaques and pigments.
This product features a unique technology that provides an intense, immediate and continuous moisturizing feeling to your sensitive skin. Once absorbed, it constantly saturates your skin from within and durably restores its ideal moisture level.
2. Take the mask out from the package and unfold it.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly with your face contour.
4. Leave the mask on your face for 20-30 minutes.
5. The required time is over, remove the mask from your face and massage your face with remaining essence to help further absorption.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if skin problems wound, pimple, eczema, inflammation, sun burn, swelling, sore or shedding exits.
- If the symptoms are continue, consult with a health care professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place and avoid extended exposure to high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to test the mask on inside of the elbow.
- Wait 24 hours to make sure that there is no adverse reaction before using the mask on your face.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if product gets in the eyes rinse immediately with clean water.
- Keep the mask out of reach of children.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.